After their arrival, the mother pulled the frightened child to her.

After their arrival, the mother pulled the frightened child to her.

There parents can get tips for emergencies: “Report a missing person to the police immediately”, “Call friends and other parents” and “Make sure that your own telephone connection remains free for a call from your child”.

The case of Silvio S.

The case of the missing girl in Potsdam awakened memories of the killings of Elias (6) and Mohamed (4) in many people. The two boys were kidnapped in 2015: one in Potsdam-Schlaatz, the other in front of a refugee agency in Berlin. The perpetrator lured the boys, abused them and killed them. In the summer of 2016, the Potsdam Regional Court sentenced Silvio S. to life imprisonment for murder and child abuse. In court the question is whether he will be placed in preventive detention after this sentence.

In Saxony, the police are currently investigating an attempted kidnapping. On April 11th, a stranger tried to kidnap a 13-year-old girl in Mülsen. The man is said to have dragged the student into a van that morning. When the car stopped after a few minutes, the police said the girl resisted with blows and kicks and was able to escape. The man then drove away. 

Disappeared six-year-olds in Potsdam: girl reappeared – suspected abuse French Alps: German tourist dies while hiking on a glacier Torero seriously injured: bull rams bullfighter horn in the buttocks

Almost seven weeks later, the police still have no decisive lead. You have received more than 140 references and are still working on them, said a spokesman on Monday at a dpa request. “We are following all the clues.” Even the search for a manhunt with a phantom image has so far not been successful.

Sources used: dpa news agency

The Iraqi Ali B. is said to have raped and murdered 14-year-old Susanna in Wiesbaden – now he is going to court. The case is also still being investigated against the chief of the federal police.

After the death of the 14-year-old student Susanna from Mainz, the Wiesbaden public prosecutor brought charges of murder and rape against the suspect who was in custody. A judicial spokesman confirmed this. The “Wiesbadener Kurier” had previously reported on it.

Ali B. has already confessed

The indictment cites treachery and concealment of a crime as characteristics of murder. The “Wiesbadener Kurier” reports that the concealment relates to the rape. According to his information, a trial could start in the spring.

The accused is the Iraqi Ali B. He had confessed to killing the schoolgirl in Wiesbaden-Erbenheim on the night of May 23rd. Since the evening the girl has been missing. The body was not found until June 6th.

Suspect denies rape

The suspect is not only accused of murder and rape of Susanna. The investigation revealed that the Iraqi man also raped another little girl. Because of this urgent suspicion, a second arrest warrant was issued against him in mid-July.https://123helpme.me/to-kill-a-mockingbird-essay/ Ali B. is in custody. He denied raping the two girls.

Chronicle: The murder of 14-year-old SusannaPro Contra: heroic commitment or judicial scandal? Case Ali B .: Public prosecutor’s office is investigating the chief of the federal police

A few days after Susanna’s death, Ali B. left a refugee shelter in Wiesbaden with his parents and siblings for northern Iraq. The Kurdish security authorities then arrested him in northern Iraq and handed him over to the federal police, who brought him back to Hesse. That is why Federal Police Chief Dieter Romann is still being investigated for alleged deprivation of liberty. The suspect’s transfer could have been illegal as there is no extradition agreement between Northern Iraq and Germany.

Sources used: dpa news agency

In Ruinerwold, the Netherlands, a father and six children lived in isolation on a farm for years. What happened there The father’s diary and statements from the children reveal terrible details.

For Josef B. it is a single “witch hunt”. The 58-year-old Austrian with the full gray beard actually sees himself as a victim. “If a person believes in God, isn’t that their own decision?” So what was he doing here in the dock in Assen in the far northeast of the Netherlands?

The god Josef B. appealed to on Tuesday is Gerrit Jan van D .. This is the 67-year-old Dutchman who is said to have held six of his children on a farm for nine years and mistreated them. And nobody supposedly knew. The lawyer of the main suspect Gerrit Jan van D arrives at the court. (Source: dpa)

It is clear to the public prosecutor that both men are guilty of deprivation of liberty. Josef B. played a key role in the gruesome case of Ruinerwold, which made headlines around the world. He had rented the secluded farm where the family was discovered in October. He provided for and financed them. He is said to have withdrawn 5,000 to 8,000 euros a month from an Austrian account.

The father’s diary reveals shocking details 

Josef B. called himself the Dutchman’s “disciple” during the interrogation and still believes in his pieced together religion. Gerrit Jan van D. had spread this over the past few years with dozens of videos and entries on the Internet. As “John Eagle” he propagated a healthy life in harmony with nature, far from the “unclean” outside world. He called himself “Chosen One”.

That sounds a bit weird and aloof – but it was a cruel reality. Many questions are still open in this case. But the details from the father’s diary and the statements of the children, which prosecutor Diana Roggen now mentioned for the first time, were so shocking that it made one feel cold.

An aerial view of the farm in Ruinerwold: The father of the family belonged to a religious sect. The family is said to have waited for the end of time on the farm. (Source: imago images)

Apparently the father had built up a system of psychological pressure and brutal violence and thus kept the children in his power. For example: A child, 12 years old, had to live in a dog house for months, separated from the rest of the family. It was “unclean”, the father had determined.

Children were mistreated and not given food for days 

The children were mistreated, they had confirmed. They were not given food for days or had their throats closed. “The father decided when a child had an ‘evil spirit’ within.” And then there was a punishment: isolation often for months. Inevitably, scenes from films about religious insanity come to mind.

In theory, the children, now between 18 and 25 years old, could have left the farm. “But sometimes a lock on the gate is not necessary,” said the prosecutor. The system of psychological pressure, fear and violence was strong enough to act as a barrier.

“I didn’t dare say anything. I just endured it.”

“The children only lived according to their father’s will,” said the prosecutor, quoting from statements made by the children: “I didn’t dare say anything. I just endured it. What he said was the truth.” How the children feel about the father today is unclear. At least the younger ones should still support him.

The father is paralyzed after a stroke and has not yet been questioned. And it is unclear whether that will even be possible. But in his diary he had described and justified the chastisements and even the rapes of two of his older children – a son and a daughter – because they were possessed by “evil spirits”. However, one of the victims testified that he also knew that was wrong. In any case, he always closed the door before molesting his own children.

The six younger siblings never went to school or to the doctor 

It is already clear that the father’s regime of horror began long before the move to the farm in Ruinerwold. And certainly before their mother’s death in 2004. For example, the three oldest children, who had previously fled the family earlier, were never allowed to play with others and never tell anyone that they had six younger siblings.

Isolated family found: What we know about the farm case in the Netherlands Farm in the Netherlands: Father of an isolated family allegedly abused children

These six had never been reported to the authorities, never went to school, never to see a doctor. They only knew the world created by their father. According to the circumstances, you should be fine today, says the prosecutor. But what does that mean? Who knows if they will ever be able to come to terms with this childhood and youth and lead a life in freedom – without fear?

Sources used: dpa news agency

A social project for German youth in Romania has come under fire: extreme violence is said to have occurred in the Maramures facility. Now those affected have spoken out. 

In the case of the serious allegations that German young people raise against a social project in Romania, those affected have now expressed themselves. The NDR reported on Wednesday that three adolescents and one young adult had testified in detail to Romanian investigators about experiences of violence, forced labor and isolation. The German sponsor of the project in the northern Romanian region of Maramures, the “Kinder- und Jugendhilfe Wildfang GmbH” in Bothel, Lower Saxony, rejected the allegations in the NDR.

The NDR quoted an 18-year-old from North Rhine-Westphalia from the interrogation protocols: “If we made any mistake, we were threatened with beatings and badly beaten.” Two home workers broke his nose once but did not drive him to a hospital until hours later.

A person suffering from a nervous disorder said that his medication was withheld during his stay at the facility. A 17-year-old from Hesse said that there was an “abandoned house where we were taken to be punished – with forced labor, beatings, little food and isolation” near the facility.

Responsible: allegations of the young people are incomprehensible

Representatives of the “Wildfang Child and Youth Welfare Service” said in the NDR political magazine “Panorama 3″ that they could not understand the serious allegations made by some young people. There are no punishments in the youth welfare facility, said Philipp Ghassemieh, who is responsible for projects abroad: “It is not our job to punish at all, but we educate. And that is a protective measure for the young people.”

In view of some incidents, the Federal Family Ministry is also “particularly attentive” to so-called experiential education abroad, as a spokesman said at the request of the NDR: “And of course we are investigating the allegations of abuse against the Maramures project. Basically, we maintain a further tightening and qualification of the regulations Foreign measures are necessary. ” Apparently, the controls are currently insufficient and should be tightened. 

Boy who died of thirst: Essen youth welfare office comments on the Luis case Romania: teenage girls mistreated – five arrests Child abuse: these are signals that you can do Study: corporal punishment leads to more violence among young people

Five people, including the German director of the facility, were taken into custody at the end of August on suspicion of mistreating German youths in the social project in Romania. According to his lawyer, he is accused of deprivation of liberty and human trafficking.

Sources used: AFP news agency

A stranger intercepted a ten-year-old girl and forced her at gunpoint to walk behind a house with him. After the child’s mother arrived, the man threatened her too.

In Groß-Buchholz, Lower Saxony, a stranger forced a ten-year-old girl with a pistol drawn to go behind a building. The man intercepted the child on the way to school on Friday morning, the police in Hanover said.

The child managed to alert his mother on the cell phone on the way from the street behind the building. After their arrival, the mother pulled the frightened child to her. The man then threatened the 44-year-old with the gun and asked her to let go of the child. Then he fled. 

Neuenkirchen: seven-year-old is killed by a horse after an emergency landing: aircraft occupants rescued in the rain forest Australia: shark attack on 25-year-olds off the coast

 The police are now looking for witnesses to the incident. The perpetrator is being investigated for coercion, threats and suspicion of attempted deprivation of liberty. In the vicinity of the crime scene, investigators found a hat and a scarf that the man described as 18 to 25 years old should have worn.

Sources used: AFP news agency

After the death of a teenager in Berlin’s Monbijoupark, a 41-year-old turned himself in to the police. He is currently being questioned. It is still unclear why the dispute started.

Two days after a 13-year-old boy was stabbed to death in Berlin, a 41-year-old man surrendered to the police as the perpetrator. The man, accompanied by a lawyer, reported to the homicide squad, as announced by the prosecutor and a police spokesman. “So far there is no evidence of the cause of the dispute, especially no evidence of a possible racist motive,” said the public prosecutor on Twitter.

“The investigation is ongoing, further details cannot be published at the moment.” The 13-year-old who was killed belonged to a group of seven, mainly children and adolescents, who were out and about in Berlin-Mitte on Saturday evening around 10:40 p.m.

Driver’s license confiscated: Drunk races on the city highway Trial of “exorcism”: Fatal cure against childlessness Regional news: All the latest news from all cities

According to witness reports, there was an argument between the group and a man in a tunnel at Monbijoupark across from Museum Island. The man is said to have stabbed the boy and a 22-year-old man with a knife. / p